Tuesday, May 1, 2012

“Final Project: Revisions and Progress”

PART 2;


This took almost 4 hours to cut the heavy poster board cutting in between the very tight corners... I rough sketched the board then after I cut it out I flipped it so that the lead doesn't show.




Thank goodness for exacto knives! This took alot longer than I thought it would.



The finished part. Well this is only a part of what I'm working on. I have a "frame work" to go behind this but it's kind of unusual. I'm shooting for a tiny bit of industrial feel but with heavy paper stock. I'm adding color and I want to keep it light so I'm thinking light blue with a light orange so that they will compliment each other. I like bright color too so this will satisfy that for me as well. Another thought I'm having to paint this is use a small roller or just brush it.....   we'll see soon! It's due Thursday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment