Tuesday, May 1, 2012

“Final Project: Revisions and Progress”

PART 1;
Ive gone through the thought process and have changed my project three times. I have settled on something like this and I will use photoshop to complete my composition. The size of the piece is 11" x 14" due to the original shot I found wasn't all that big so I had to scale it up alot. 11" x 14" was a big as I wanted to go without really distorting everything.

I like the monochromatic blue as a base and I really wanted to keep this simple and not add alot of things to it like some artists do. After showing my instructor in my last class time she wanted to see more. I've added some planets and things in the composition but it really went past what I actually wanted to do with this piece. I didn't take any screen shots of my progress but I do have some pics of my other project that I'm working on so I will post those up in part 2. Yes, I may have a bonus to provide with my final....

No comments:

Post a Comment