Thursday, April 26, 2012

Final Project INdecisions...

Start with this and .............

get this as a base to start the composition...




My other idea is this......  I've spent 4 hours meticulosuly cutting out all the "in between" pieces for this so I really don't want to waste this and not use it.


Now just to figure out how to make the back of this work in a composition....  I just used orange as a contrasting color to bring out the bikes more.
Yes I have a passion for bicycles! If  I'm not directed to do anything specific my art WILL have something to do with a bicycle. Why? I think the bicycle is a piece of art in itself. The spokes, the frame geometry and all the little pieces that propel you forward.... that's art to me. Every part relies on every other to make it whole so it can do what it was intended to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment