Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gestalt Corpse

When we began this assignment I started with triangles on the far left and right in this composition. I thought I started with something simple for the other students in my group. I was surprised to see what had been added when it returned to me. I thought I was leaving the paper readily available to add more shapes and design. In the end it didn't look as a whole but scattered shapes and lines in my opinion.
I have no idea how or where to put color since the design is all over the place so I'll opt for no bonus points. I would probably do more damage than good if I try.

In project 1, above,  I don't think the Gestalt theory would have helped me since I was using a mountain range but the flowers in the foreground, grouped together, could have been modified possibly to help the composition using this theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment